The Chicago Pneumatic composite drills offer high level of ergonomics with composite housing and with the easy to reach reverse lever. They provide users high comfort and grip during drilling with the thermoplastic rubber handles.
- Reverse lever on top for easier access
- High resistance to stalls due to low speed gear box
- Large teasing trigger and progressive valve allowing more control to start holes
- Handle exhaust allows the air to blow away from the operator
- Supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chucks for longer use
- HP - Air Tools 0.30
- Body Type - Air Tools Pistol
- Chuck Size - Air Drills 1/4"
- Drill Chuck Type - Air Drills Keyed
- Reversing No
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Free Speed 3300 rpm
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools General Duty
- Torque 1.90 ft.-lb.
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/4" NPT
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 5.30
- CFM @ Full Load 21.2
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Handle Material Composite
- Variable Speed Yes
- Throttle Type Trigger
- Bearings Ball
- Housing Material Composite
- Gear Train Planetary
- Overall Length 6-45/64"
- Tool Weight 1.40 lb.
- Includes Jacobs Chuck, Chuck Key