Mahle ACX2280 ArcticPRO® R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System, the most advanced R1234yf unit on the market today. The ArcticPRO ACX2280 and ACX2250 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling Systems offer your shop the ultimate in refrigerant recycling machines. Our newest professional units deliver a unique service door that is ergonomic in its design and an intuitive, state of the art user interface providing an optimal environment for fully automatic A/C service and simple unit maintenance. For a streamlined shop and safe and precise A/C refrigerant handling, rely on ArcticPRO.
Finance Your AC Machine Today. Apply Now.
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Best In Class Serviceability. New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Integrated Refrigerant Identifier. Adds additional convenience and saves time on services.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage and a two year standard warranty.
- Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Optional thermal printer allows printing of service reports.
- Optional iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions
- 360 82948 00 Red Hose R1234YF
- 360 82949 00 Blue Hose R1234YF
- 360 82951 00 Quick Release Low Side Coupling R1234YF
- 360 82950 00 Quick Release High Side Coupling R1234YF
||SAE J2843, SAE J2888, UL 1963
||+/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75°F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24°C)
||95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
||30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
||Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
||150 lb. (68kg)spin-on type
||9 ft. (2.75 m)
||English, French, Spanish
||50° - 122°F (10°-50°C)
||120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
||2 CFM dual stage
||215 lb. (98 kg)
||47" H x 29" W x 29" D (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)